Another indie group from New York gaining a whole lot of attention lately despite this album being released in 2009. You can also see their most notable tune “Generators ^ First Floor” on a recent Starbucks commercial. This video shows the intricacies of their somewhat simple, catchy sound. “Starring” is one of my favorite tracks off Weathervanes but others worth checking out are “Broken Horse,” “Hannah” and “The Great Estates”
cavaAdo is: Matt & MattMatt Fiedler - I run track, wakeboard, take pictures, make videos, and listen to music. This is the soundtrack of my life.
Matt Clark - I am an explorer. I am a fan of the outdoors, food, film, and music.I love finding new music and sharing my eclectic finds with anyone who will listen.
Add the Matts on Facebook www.facebook.com/fiedlerm
Follow us on Twitter:
- Just voted for @bloodwater to #twakeover @water. Learn more bit.ly/nuUqA6 5 years ago
- New Mumford & Sons tune of the day: We here at Cavaado love Mumford & Sons, so it we are pretty pumped to hear t... http://bit.ly/nEIJZY 6 years ago
- Belle Brigade: Arguably one of my top picks from 2011 so far is Belle Brigade’s self-titled album. It’s got a h... http://bit.ly/jrAu6W 6 years ago
- Bon Iver album stream: Check out the new self-titled Bon Iver album on the Guardian Music Blog. This is the soph... http://bit.ly/k1CKBf 6 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- I wish more songs were 7+ mins long. Rarely do I meet one that disappoints https://t.co/ZILQBn24TI 1 week ago
- @SethGetz I would imagine post-colonialism independence and deconstruction of USSR having an effect, but yes, interesting! 1 week ago
- @ModeratOfficial nooooooooooo 2 weeks ago
- RT @kindfulapp: Build Your Best Nonprofit Website Webinar Recap hubs.ly/H088Rtc0 4 weeks ago