Another indie group from New York gaining a whole lot of attention lately despite this album being released in 2009. You can also see their most notable tune “Generators ^ First Floor” on a recent Starbucks commercial. This video shows the intricacies of their somewhat simple, catchy sound. “Starring” is one of my favorite tracks off Weathervanes but others worth checking out are “Broken Horse,” “Hannah” and “The Great Estates”
cavaAdo is: Matt & MattMatt Fiedler - I run track, wakeboard, take pictures, make videos, and listen to music. This is the soundtrack of my life.
Matt Clark - I am an explorer. I am a fan of the outdoors, food, film, and music.I love finding new music and sharing my eclectic finds with anyone who will listen.
Add the Matts on Facebook www.facebook.com/fiedlerm
Follow us on Twitter:
- Just voted for @bloodwater to #twakeover @water. Learn more bit.ly/nuUqA6 6 years ago
- New Mumford & Sons tune of the day: We here at Cavaado love Mumford & Sons, so it we are pretty pumped to hear t... http://bit.ly/nEIJZY 7 years ago
- Belle Brigade: Arguably one of my top picks from 2011 so far is Belle Brigade’s self-titled album. It’s got a h... http://bit.ly/jrAu6W 7 years ago
- Bon Iver album stream: Check out the new self-titled Bon Iver album on the Guardian Music Blog. This is the soph... http://bit.ly/k1CKBf 7 years ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- @SamuelCowden @breannegibson10 🙀 27 minutes ago
- RT @MagicCitySoccer: After our best week ever in terms of readership, we’re in a giving mood. Retweet this tweet AND follow this account to… 1 day ago
- @ivanimation His episode of Abstract is fantastic! 2 days ago
- I watched the @voxdotcom Explained episode about the exclamation point last night on @netflix and now I am way over… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago